Saturday, March 28, 2009

I Love going on Vacation!

We went to a Jazz Club in Missouri called "The Blue Room", and was it ever fun! We had so much fun. The music was amazing, and I wouldn't have minded bringing home one of the band members as a souvenir.
This is Conni's baby Alina. Not so much a baby anymore. We were pretty good friends by the time I left, and she called me Dewey. The 2 pics below are me and Conni hanging out with the Prophet and his brother Hyrum. This was such a beautiful day and a great experience. In the background is the Carthage Jail. Pretty touching place to be.
This is the first stop we made when we got into Nauvoo. It was a breathtaking sight.






3 comments:

Alicia Ballard said...

Nauvoo is absolutely on of my FAVORITE places to be! Can you believe my Mom and Dad got to live there for 18 months! Loved the pics....thanx for sharing!!

Rodriguez Family said...

all I have to say is I want my money back for not dreaming about that trombone player...

Julie said...

mmmmm......he was delicious!! Shoulda brought me home some chocolate!