Thursday, May 21, 2009

Super Sneaky UPS Guy....

Sooooo, I get home today, to see my door mat is missing. I think to myself how strange that is, it's ugly, who would want to steal it?? As I am walking up my stairs, I see something out of the ordinary in my flower bed. Yep, you guessed it. UPS guy has put a package down in the dirt, underneath a water faucet, and covered it with the mat. Does he think that the mat will make it invisible? I hate to break it to you UPS guy, you're not fooling anyone!! WE KNOW YOU JUST HID THE GOODS IN THE FLOWER BED! The sad thing is, this isn't the dumbest thing he has done. I have come home to see a package leaning up against my front door, with the mat leaning up against the front of it. OOOOOOOOOOh, tricky!




6 comments:

Kayla said...

He sounds as smart as the people we talk to every day! :)

Rodriguez Family said...

I think he's just trying to get your attention! You know the reputation those UPS guys have!

Shauna said...

Lol, that is so classic! I wonder if he's single?

Andrea said...

what was in the package?????

Mig said...

:) nice

Alicia Ballard said...

i got one up on ya... one day in January we discovered a package on our BACK PATIO... the ups man in all his wisdom decided to leave it in the backyard in the middle of winter...needless to say it had been there for 3 weeks and the books inside were SOAKED!... ups replaced them... so smart