Saturday, May 16, 2009

I went to the Trace Atkins concert!!!

Ok, I would just first like to say, that this is not a picture I personally took. On the tickets it said NO photography. The venue held 1,000 people, and there were exactly 999 cameras in there. Guess who didn't have one?

Anywho, he was deeeeelicious! Oh, and he sings great to. A few of us from work went out to see him in Wendover, and he was worth every minute of the drive. I would like to say that at one point in the concert, he came down off of the stage and walked right passed us. I touched his shoulder. I TOUCHED TRACE ATKINS! My right hand (which may never be washed again) will be on display by appointment only. I'm pretty sure he wanted me. Julie Atkins....has a certain ring to it doesn't it?

By the way, Wranger really needs to send him a thank you note for what he does for their levis!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I'm surprised you only touched his shoulder ... you should've just grabbed his butt!

Rodriguez Family said...

I feel like I need to repent just from reading this!