Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I got a lot of fun things, but this is one of the things I bought myself. Apparently I was a really good girl! I have been looking for a new table for a while, and decided this is the one I couldn't live without. It's nice and small, but it has small leaves on each of the sides that fold out to make it round. It ended up being a bit bigger than I thought it would be with the sides up, but I love it anyway!

Here are the cushioned seats. I thought I might want to change the fabric to something darker, but I really like the way it looks with everything.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

I LOVE your new table, it is gorgeous! I really like the chairs and the style on the bottom of the table. It's super nice!

Mig said...

Nice! You should invite someone over for dinner now! wink wink, nudge nudge. ;)

Rodriguez Family said...

it looks great! maybe I should come visit you so I can really check it out!