Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Christmas tree is up.....that's right, CHRISTMAS TREE!

Not only that, it's been up since Tuesday November 18th. I just couldn't wait any longer! I got a new Christmas Tree Skirt this year, and it has a cute Santa on it, and Santa has a pom pom for his nose and one on the end of his hat. I no sooner got it wrapped around the bottom of the tree when Chloe ran over, laid on her belly, and proceeded to nibble on Santa's nose. I'm not expecting it to make it through the holidays, but here's hoping!

Here is Chloe's stocking. I put it in the tree to keep it all in one piece.Here is the "star" on my tree. Isn't he cute? I bought a bunch of small sock monkey ornaments last year at Christmas time, and knew he'd like to join them.
This photo is proof positive that I will never be a photographer. Although my tree is cute, notice the "star" on the top? Of course you don't, because I cut it out of the picture!!

2 comments:

Alicia Ballard said...

I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one that put the tree up before Thanksgiving...Sam has been begging for it since before Halloween... I held out as long as I could!

Rodriguez Family said...

what a beautiful tree?! wanna come early and decorate for me? I'm a lazy!