Saturday, June 28, 2008

Me.....from A to Z

Ok Shauna, here it is.....all about ME!!

This is me from A-Z!

A-attached or single? single, single single!!
B-best friend? Andrea will be ticked if I don't say it's her, but I have lots of great friends!
C-cake or pie? yes please!
D-day of choice? I enjoy Sundays with my family, but any day off of work will do!
E-essential item? gum, lipgloss, and a diet coke
F-favorite color? purple
G-gummy bears or worms? sour gummy worms
H-hometown? Provo, Utah (wow, haven't I made it far??)
I-indulgences? lately, it's been grapefruits....go figure
J-jan or july? I love the 4th of July
K-kids? I have a furbaby named Chloe, she is a 4 year old wiener dog
L-life is incomplete without? laughter, family, and friends
M-marriage date? maybe in 2010? everyone has to have a goal right?
N-number of siblings? I have 3 brothers and a sister
O-oranges or apples? oranges
P-phobias? snakes, spiders, and skunks
Q-quotes? "It's better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and resolve all doubt"
R-reason to smile? my nieces, they are the best!
S-season? spring and fall because it's so pretty
T-tag another person? Miranda and Lindsey
U-unknown fact? I'd say how cute I am, but that's no secret!
V-very favorite store? Deseret Book
W-worst habit? eating junk food....but it's so good!
X-x-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound, I've never had one before
Y-your favorite food? grapefruits and kneaders breakfast...yummy
Z- zodiac? Gemini-explains a lot doesn't it?

1 comments:

Mig said...

Love it. I copied you so be sure to stop by our blog.