Monday, August 9, 2010

I got MARRIED.....

Soooo, I guess it's been a while since I have blogged about anything. As you can see, I've been a little busy. I sort of got married!!!! It was kind of fast, but I've never been so happy. Rick and I got married June 24th, and he is the sweetest person in the whole world. I know live in Heber, and have 2 step daughters, Cassie and Sadie, that are sooo sweet. I love spending time with them, and we even have Sadie living with us. I'm also a mom to a cat, and Chloe isn't sure about that whole arrangement, but things are getting better every day. They are friends by day, and arch rivals by night. Life is great!!!!!




4 comments:

Mig said...

I was wondering when you were going to get around to posting this to your blog!

Alicia Ballard said...

You guys totally match!! Congratulations !!

Jo said...

FINALLY!!!!! (I meant on posting the pictures...lest there was any confusion on what I was referring to.....) I love that one with (was it Jocelyn?) in the aisle. Hee hee hee. Silly little kids. Congrats!!

Rodriguez Family said...

apparently I need to blog stalk better...

so by the way, CONGRATULATIONS! You, and the the wedding, looked beautiful! And I'm glad you still like him after the wedding! HA!