Sunday, October 11, 2009

A worthy opponent indeed!!!

As you recall, I took all of the items that my sister has been setting up on my kitchen table, and gave them to her for her birthday. That was mid September. I got home the other night, and found one of the items sitting on my table, so I knew she had struck. I cautiously looked around the main level of my house and didn't see anything, so I took my search upstairs and what did I find?
Strung from one wall to the other in my bedroom, she had woven a spider web out of yarn, and taped it to the ceiling, floor, and both walls. It went clear across my bedroom. She had made a black widow spider out of duct tape, and it was hanging from my ceiling fan, and the stupid wedding announcement was stuck in the middle of the web.
I think the spiders eyes are cute!
Ooooohh, black widow. Scary!
How am I ever going to top this????

3 comments:

Alicia Ballard said...

shred it and send the pieces to them....

Gena Bertelsen said...

Dang...I love your fam. Let me know if I can help;)

thumpurr3 said...

It may be a little bit late to leave an idea...but, have her pulled over by an officer, act like he is writing her a ticket and have him give her the invitation instead...what fun!