Monday, September 15, 2008

Look what I did....

I'm finally done with the lower half of my house and up the stairs. The other bathroom and the bedrooms are going to have to wait until I get all stupid again and decide to take on another project. I'm hoping it doesn't take too long, because now my white walls upstairs look pretty boring!


The 3rd picture down isn't all that great, the lighting in my house was stupid and I couldn't get a good picture of it. I'd say that the 2nd picture is pretty much the closest to the actual colors in my living room.....







4 comments:

Shauna said...

I love it Julie! It looks really, really good. The green in the kitchen turned out well, it's a pretty color.

Gena Bertelsen said...

Jules, It looks fabulous! Great job! Don't forget Bunco on the 24th at my house! Love Ya!

Rodriguez Family said...

It looks SOOOO good! Amazing and professional just like you. Oh, and did I mention cute?

Allie said...

The paint looks great--I need to come see it "for real"!